Galbraith Forum
Problems panning map with mouse right button

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Galbraith Forum // Voorbeeld Forum
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
crowek

BerichtGeplaatst: 03-06-2018 10:18:30    Onderwerp: Problems panning map with mouse right button Reageren met citaat
Hello,

Long time player (though not for a while) with a problem I've never seen before.When I try to panning the map by holding the right mouse button and moving around, it's... weird.Some clicks, it pans any direction fine. Some clicks, moving them (physical) mouse up or left scrolls fine, but moving it down or left, the map hardly moves. I can't seem to find any pattern to when it works, and when it doesn't. Scrolling with the arrow keys works fine. It's bad enough that it's unplayable. Happens in both fullscreen, and windowed.I've searched the forums and checked the FAQ, but couldn't find anything.I've found this on ottd 1.6.1 and 1.7.1, on Windows 10 64 bit.(Pretty sure my system is plenty fast enough. 32 gigs of ram, Quad Core 3.5GHZ Processor, GeForce GTX 980 Ti)

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://www.tt-forums.net/viewtopic.php?t=77042
Infographic design service

Thank you
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht E-mail versturen
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Galbraith Forum // Voorbeeld Forum Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: